The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

I also have one of these for £100 plus delivery:

aiwamicrosystem.gif

http://www.hi-fiworld.co.uk/hfw/oldewor ... rosys.html

I'm looking for a new cd player (black) - I have a seperate mission DAC so something with phono digital out would be nice. I like brit stuff the most.

Attachments

• Technics SU-808 front.jpg
    Technics SU-808 front.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 4,871
  • Technics SU-808 rear.jpg
    Technics SU-808 rear.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 4,871
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The Ken":d3wzd14q said:
I'm looking for a new cd player (black) - I have a seperate mission DAC so something with phono digital out would be nice. I like brit stuff the most.

Anything LGF? looking for minimalist design - black - to go with my audiolab amp, don't want to spend too much but must be fully working, a remote would be nice too.

The Ken":1gtmin14 said:
The Ken":1gtmin14 said:

Anything LGF? looking for minimalist design - black - to go with my audiolab amp, don't want to spend too much but must be fully working, a remote would be nice too.

only a Cambridge Audio minus its remote - thin pickings lately

Back