Help Needed - Two weeks in Scotland - Suggested Routes

So what exactly is wrong with Glasgow velo?

At least the natives are friendly in the nations real capital "you'll have had yer tea?" :evil:

Yeah agree Skye is very cool, Glen Coe and mull also.

Gaz, dont get pissed off at me about Glasgow which you dont live in by the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a great city with loads to see and do but its also a huge city with nightmare roads for the tourist and areas that have a reputation for being rough but so has Edinburgh.
Your jibe is us capital types are mean but your comment is mean also not the generous spirit you lot claim raises Glaswegians above us east coasters.
I apologise if I've hurt your west coast feelings but suggest you chill and remember we're all scots together, none better than the other.

My apologies also to the poster of this thread, there are unfortunately rivalry issues within our great nation that are not confined to the fitbaw pitch :oops:

gazz lives in glasgow

kilmarnock ayr livi its all the weege

not very "touristy" tho imho

so did the advice here help mark ?

Glasgow if you fancy shopping or a night out. Mikee's plan sounds good though and pick one of the islands, Skye, Mull or Harris would be my choice. Go to Fort William and hire a bike, would be a shame to come up and miss the world cup courses.

Back