Harry Hall next stage

That looks smashing - I love the soft yellow colour. My dad's just had a '70's Puch powder coated a similar shade, and it looks so good I've been casting my eye around the cellar to see if I've got anything that I can do the same! Keep the pictures coming - with HH's shop being down the road from me, I'm always pleased to see them on the road.

The colour is Fiat Broom yellow, two airosol cans from halfords.
final two coats of Acryilic lacquer went on yesterday morning,and it's hanging up in the boilerhouse at work to dry.
When I bring it home this evening ,I can finally start to put it back together.

Not sure,it had a reynolds renovated sticker on it when I got it,which I have replaced along with the HH stickers from H Lloyd cycles,they tell me the renovated stickers date from late eighties . So it was tatty in the late eighties and needed re painting,the stronglight crank may be seventies to early eighties,as could the ideal leather saddle.
Unfortunately the current HH shop has no records of build dates for their founders handbuilt .
So 70's or 80's maybe Anybody care to comment?

Measuring between the rear dropouts may help you with an estimate. From the mid to late 70's 126mm became the norm right up until 1990's 130mm. Any smaller than 126mm would put it pre '75-76. AFAIK HH were more productive during the 70s than 80s.

Latest posts

Back