M752 XT chainset

Would this help you? It's got foot rub on both arms and a couple of little nicks where stones have flown up and hit it - but overall VGC.
Was saving it for my Stumpy in the spring, but could be persuaded to sell it on for the right price. Also have an ES71 (68/113) to go with. £60 would get me in the queue at the post office.

XmasandXT012.jpg

XmasandXT013.jpg

XmasandXT014.jpg

ps........175mm crank arms!

tempting, although I missed out bidding on this one earlier today(that'll teach me for eating lunch!) :
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

So at £59 brand new, i'd hope to pay at least a bit less for a used/marked one..

are you willing to come down?

and are you interested in any trades?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's a fair deal at £59 for new cranks, but post from the States would cost a fair whack too.
I like thses cranks and was planning to use 'em, so - £55 posted with the XT bb is best offer. Otherwise I'll hang on to them as they are getting hard to find in nice condition. :)

Shipping from the states is free when you have colleagues over there ;)
agreed though, that was a great price.

I'll ponder it for a wee while, in the meantime are you looking for anything else as a possible exchange?
Im doing a big retro sell of (amongst other things) at them moment..

Sorry, I don't need any swapsies......cash is key in the current climate! :cry:

I totally understand you wanting a ponder, the offer stands though. Happy hunting!

Back