2007 Kona Cinder Cone Frame and Parts: SOLD

coomber

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Selling my 2007 Kona Cindercone frame - Kona size 20" but that's a small 20" as per most Konas with their sloping top tubes, front mech and seatpost. All other parts have been transferred to an impulse Ebay purchase of a Saracen Kili frame that I shouldn't have bought but couldn't resist. ALSO INCLUDES FRONT MECH AND SEATPOST at this price.

Frame is same as used on more expensive Caldera, has some lovely details, such as decals on underside of downtube, some nice welds etc.

Fairly light for quite a heavy duty built frame. Full original spec as here:

http://bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpec ... &Type=bike

Used lightly by me as I purchased it second hand just before joining this site.

Plus points over with, I have to note that as per the pictures, there is some bad scratches, along one seatstay, along one side of downtube and as per pictures. These are quite deep but not gauged the metal, but through the undercoat. You can see bare metal in places. This is because the bike was stolen, and when returned (praise the police!), was in a shocking state. The local pikeys had cut the disc brakes, bent the rims, and put these scratches in presumably by just general chucking the bike on kerbs etc. I have ridden the bike for more than a year as my only bike since and the scratches are merely cosmetic. There is not a single dent in the frame. I bought some model paint to touch it up but never got around to it, else if you were bothered for it other than a hack, then you could powdercoat it easily enough.

Anyway, price reflects the scratches - I am after £65 - now £60 delivered now £55 final delivered price pre Ebay. Can provide any further pictures if requested. And can arrange for viewing if local. If wanting it collected I will knock off £15. If posting - give me a week to post although I will try to be quicker. It's hard when you have a wee baby to look after!

Cheers

cyfa2809":24o2z6gf said:
just wondering, i have an 06 firemountain frame. are these the same too?

Nope, far as i know it was shared frame with Caldera and maybe the Roast? Fire mountain was in a seperate range, these were more "Xtreme" :LOL:

Back