East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

orange71":25d1f6sy said:
This may go some way to explaining things :shock: :LOL: You'll be glad (shocked even!) to hear it's been replaced along with a new chain.

thats good for another three rides yet!!!

the amazing thing is that you still rode up hills like a loon..

Here's a quick snap of my Caribou Vamoose - it does actually fit, but looks a little like a Brompton does for most people (check the spacers) :LOL: Tell you what though, it's a very pleasant ride :cool: Think it might be a keeper.

wki70h.jpg

As discussed at last night's ride - does any of the regulars have any objection to moving next week's ride to Thursday night?

If it's a major problem I'll just miss the ride and possibly join you at the pub, but if there's no problem with Thursday then so much the better.
:D

Last night's route.

2zpppq9.jpg

orange71":3hcjot7u said:
Rob is (rc200ti), I believe.

Is that it? Just Rob?

Are we not supporting the National Series in the mids? Come on guys, give your neighbours a little support!

well to be fair there are about 5 regular retrobikers in the east mids on the site that ever attend any events and passport wise thetford is pretty close to cannock twizzler... And you'll know that most of us 5 will attend several of the events during the year. Just so happens thetford looks like it won't be one of them. From a personal point of view although it'd be great to meet up, when i have limited passports thetford really doesn't appeal as a venue. Just being honest!

Back