Retrobike National Event Series: Rd 2 Thetford 23/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, quick note. On the maps in the first post some trail has been included that we shall not be riding. The section south of FR4 is on private land and we shall be sticking to legal routes only. slight oversight on our part.

Zaskar - dead

531 thing #1 - ready

531 thing#2 - ready

Pioneer - ready

Harry Quinn - ready

Rider - no where near ready

Any requests?

#hurry up Harry come on, where going down the pub #

Bring a singlespeed, it will save time if you don't try to build one during the ride.

Planning on bringing the Parkpre Pro Image, it's still dusty from the last time I rode it back in July.

I will also be attending this one all being well.

Have a load of bikefood stuff for riders which will be nice. Should be a bottle and drink to go in it for everyone.

Can also bring swag (hats, hoodies, bags, kit) if anyone is interested. Please PM ahead of time though if you fancy anything.

Lou, Mark and myself have sorted everything with the Park Manager so the ride is certainly on.

How come CK is in Greenland? Is that were you get deported to if you live out that way?

Managed to get the Klunker brakes working in a fashion this morning. Still rather entertaining getting it to stop however so i had better keep some distance to the rider in front.
Speaking of distance; i've just entered the Brandon postcode into the sat nav. 286 miles in each direction. :shock:

Early start then. What time does the Cafe open?

Is it amusing to anyone that, depending on the route you take, you'll pass a plce called 'Wangford'?

<snigger>

2011_0119pokemon0004.jpg

Catch em' while you can...

Massive thanks to Gil_m for doing these stickers free of charge. Each round will have a different sticker, will someone manage a full set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back