Dunkers big bad build thread

just polish it in with a felt mop in a dremel
but them folk would just say you copied me :LOL:

that will look very nice Mikee really looking forward to the differing interpretations :cool:

Anybody recall when riser bars became fashionable (again) and replaced flat chopped bars- must have been post 1994 IIRC, I'm having palpitations that my bike is not roughly period correct :LOL:

Some alloy chainring bolts on tonight to compensate for the extra weight of the decals I'm getting from Gil.

BTW how many folk think they will keep the WW build after dunkers and ride as is now or is this a build and then dismantle?

Mine will prob get geared up after dunkers.

Depending how I get on with it I'll probably fling some slicks on and make it my spring/summer street bike for firing to and from work. My other bike looks a bit too attractive to thieves to use in town.

Managed by fluke and luck to get the chain the perfect length,so i got rid of the tensioner.Another 112grms off the total weight :cool:

I think i've achieved perfection :D

Might add gears afterwards,see how my heels are :? but i am enjoying* being single speed :cool:

*all about to change as of the 30th :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

clockworkgazz":2on4exy0 said:
Anybody recall when riser bars became fashionable (again) and replaced flat chopped bars- must have been post 1994 IIRC, I'm having palpitations that my bike is not roughly period correct :LOL:

IIRC around 95ish

clockworkgazz":2on4exy0 said:
BTW how many folk think they will keep the WW build after dunkers and ride as is now or is this a build and then dismantle?

Mine will prob get geared up after dunkers.

I reckon I'm going to keep as is but it will constantly evolve to shed weight. F+F are relatively heavy, mibee look for some retro carbon or a Klein.

clockworkgazz":22reghqv said:

hans rey had them on a zaskar in 91 for a tricks type photoshoot
published in mbi

Back