1998 Marzocchi Z1 BAMS mint! PICS PICS!

now sorted pics, apologies for the delay. I had a fair few people interested but John86 has first refusal, after tha first come first served.

I've just check the forks over and the stanchions are flawless - wish I'd not advertised these now lol (nah, got some fox 36s anyway now :D )

Cosmetic sctaches on the outer part of the lowers. They have had both disc brake and vbrakes fitted in the past. ONe of the adjustment knobs is missing from the LHS leg but doesn't affect the mechanics of the forks. Steerer tube is a smidge over 200mm and includes a star fangled nut. Price is £60 plus postage (£8 via parcel2go.com courier, or whatever buyer wishes)

Hope QR is in great condition with some cosmetic scratches, mainly on the adjuster barrel, the QR arm has only s few mark on it. £8 posted.

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

Can you pm me if I'm anywhere near the top of the queue for the forks please. Been trying to get some for ages! :LOL:

Need a steerer of 220 at least so im out :evil: they look in good nick and well worth the cash thanks for that appreciate

Latest posts

Back