Alpinestars Al-mega dx Elevated chainstay

Lord Vader

Dirt Disciple
As title this was the bright yellow and pearl white with the multi coloured bits on would like a small one if there are any left in the world :)

Hi Lord Vader,

I don't think you want it.

I don't you want an AlMega at all if you had had the same experiences as me.

About 3/4 of a year ago a DX just like you described it was for sale in Holland. Mint according to seller except for flat tyre. It was advertised for quite a long time before it was sold. I guess 100 euros or so. I can tell you I would be willing to help the people on Retrobike in acquiring a bike in Holland now or then, but I also do not want to be part in AlMega deals anymore. You could be angry now, but believe me, it is for your own best :mrgreen:

To me it is deffo total junk. Why buying total junk when so many proper bikes are build?

Words like crap, trash and junk are newly defined by the AlMega. When you enter crap, junk or junk in Google, AlMega will be somewhere on top.

The point is: Do not buy it. Don't!

On my own: Every (original, yes) bit was absolutely 9.8 out of 10. Most one could easily sell as NOS, if one wanted to. Just to give you an idea. Paint bright, no marks. Frame cracked everywhere. Really weird.

- Melvin

Back