Onza HO's & Bar Ends, LX Parts and Manitou Shocks

Tallpaul

Gold Trader
All items are accurately described and i'll refund you if you're not happy :)

Prices include postage and payment is by Paypal.

Mostly on eBay too:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZtallpaul_25

- M560 Deore LX Front Mech - 31.8mm Bottom Pull, almost mint - £10

DSC00749.jpg

- Deore LX 1 1/8" Threaded Headset. Some scratches to the locknut and the crown race is buckled :? - £Offers

DSC00731.jpg

- UN-53 73 x 118mm BB - Brand new, fitted but never used - £10

DSC00732.jpg

- HG50 11 - 30 8sp Cassette - Hardly used - £10

DSC00727.jpg

- Silver Onza HO Front Canti's. Boxed, NOS except fitted to bike once and never ridden - £22.50 each

DSC00725.jpg

- Mettalic Grey Onza 170 L-Bend Bar Ends - NOS Boxed - £25

DSC00729.jpg

- Manitou Sport Elastomer Suspension Forks (1994). 150mm of 1 1/8" Threaded steerer. Almost perfect with no obvious wear to the elastomers. Completely stripped, greased and rebuilt. Includes copy of manual and some dust boots - £40

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00677.jpg
[/img]

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
- Two pairs of red Kool Stop Canti Pads, unused - £12.50 per pair

- Pair of Red Onza Porc Grips - NOS Boxed - £7.50

Please - you got a PM

- Black Answer Hyperlite Bar - NOS except fitted to bike once and never ridden, boxed with end plugs - £27.50

Yes please.

Pm me with paypal details and I'll get yer sorted!

Re: Steerer

Beaker":29v3qtfu said:
Hiya

Is the Manitou steerer bolted in? Need more length!!

Ta :shock:

The steerer is pressed in to the crown, but the legs bolt in to the crown. You may be able to fit crown/steerers from other Manitous (2,3 or 4's?). Slim seems to be the man to ask about Manitou forks :)

Yep me please

XT 27.0 x 320mm Post. NOS and boxed but fitted to frame once but not ridden - £22

Black Answer Hyperlite Bar - NOS except fitted to bike once and never ridden, boxed with end plugs - £27.50

See pm

Back