used bike valuation online

companies like this prey on the desperate sadly. every valuation is going to be silly low

These guys are funny.

I asked for a valuation on a 1998 Rock Lobster Team Tig with full XTR groupset etc and got this back.

"Unfortunately as we only sell individual items worth a minimum of £75 we wouldn’t be able to help you on this occasion. However, may I suggest using a local auction house to you who would be able to help you in selling your items."

So they are obviously going for quick in quick out based on items that are currently in catalogues.

£275 :LOL: :LOL:

Yep tossers alright,I could sell my wheels to the italian mtb museum for considerably more than that alone :LOL:

well i offered them my 99 mc san andreas , gave them a full spec along with prices from new and got.............

Hello,

Many thanks for your enquiry.

Unfortunately as we only sell individual items worth a minimum of £75 we wouldn’t be able to help you on this occasion. However, may I suggest using a local auction house to you who would be able to help you in selling your items.

Try Google or Yellow Pages as your first point of call.

Many thanks for enquiring with Trading4u and I hope we can be of assistance in the future.

Kind regards

i cannot put what i replied on here :twisted:

Seems they liked my scott then :LOL: :LOL:

They have cottoned on I think :roll: and will give that response to every older bike from now on :LOL: :LOL:

Back