SINGER CYCLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight? Unequal contest - you're younger than me, it wouldn't be fair (not saying for whom).

Never ask a RB'er if he's got enough bikes! ;)

Actually, I never said I wanted to buy it, only if there were better photos.

Are you going to use the rims?

:LOL: haha! I was being polite in saying 2nd dibs for me as you'd asked for more details! so I guess that puts me top spot.

yea i'll use them for a track build! they were all wrapped in the original plastic and a surprise find- 28 hole too, should be nice when they are built up, will need to find some decent hubs and will take some time sourcing the bits for it.

sorry for the late reply, been working away over the weekend.
yes it definitely a track frame, doesnt have a mount for a rear brack ant the drop outs are rear facing. iv had a lot of interest in this frame so will have to let u know if its sold, if not i will let u guys know.

If anyone is interested i have a few other frames your possibly interested in, nothing special like the carlton really apart from one, which is a green sid standard superb, a frame that sid standard rode himself. have cinnelli stamped lugs etc, really nice frame but will need a respray to get it right and also the guy i bought it from somehow lost the forks for it but i do have some alloy forks that i could sell with that you could maybe get resprayed along with the frame so it matches better. comes with a campy *style* seatpost an bb . If your interested feel free to email me for pics and more details. For anyone that myt of known sid standard personally or just by his name will know what a legend he was and what a loss to cycling he was. he was actually killed just a few miles from my home!

if you guys have any bikes/frames/parts that you are particularly after then let me know as i could come across one at any time and can let you know about it straight away.

thank you

Nice free plug there. Good luck with your venture.

If you want to sell items here please use the classifieds forum and read the guidance.

Assuming you're a commercial venture you should probably drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back