Independant Fabrication Deluxe 2010 Pics on page2

coomber":9v7jjmln said:
Wow. That looks immense. Must be pretty light?

Just looks "right". Nice build.

24lbs not as light as it could be but where do you stop? It rides really nice ....inspiring even

Lovin it - Poss the best riding hardtail . One thing I never get with the IF, why no front facing seat-tube slot ??? I was forever cleaning the inside of the ST on my old one, especially after commuting through a salty road winter :?:

dekerfintheshed":rk7qcmx0 said:
Lovin it - Poss the best riding hardtail . One thing I never get with the IF, why no front facing seat-tube slot ??? I was forever cleaning the inside of the ST on my old one, especially after commuting through a salty road winter :?:

I think i read somewhere that rear faceing slots are stronger? But I cant think why.

THEFALLGUY":2h96jgm2 said:
dekerfintheshed":2h96jgm2 said:

I think i read somewhere that rear faceing slots are stronger? But I cant think why.

I'd have thought on this occasion it's more to do with where the tubes are welded isn't it?

Nice bike.

I like that a lot, very classy build.
And they dolook good in this size.

For me too nowt wrong with the Salsa forks, mine ride great.

Enjoy!!

Latest posts

Back