(Still Looking) Hurrycat Vorace XC forks

Ebay us....now....but for some reason the muppet will send them to korean war zones but not the uk :roll: :roll: :?

Shock is missing...

Also if you need few infiormations, this is the XC sport fork. Heavy compare to the XC Pro fork with carbon legs and magnesium parts.

It's 1.7kg, but there are no carbon versions of the fork knocking around, unless you know of some???

marin man":36ptxs1j said:
Ebay us....now....but for some reason the muppet will send them to korean war zones but not the uk :roll: :roll: :?

aw man, I'm a muppet :(

Although...muppets are sorta cool >HAHA<

I actually had to add that little tidbit to my auctions regarding intl shipping because I learned the hard way that it costs significantly more to ship to some places than others... common sense I suppose, but it's not just a little more, it's *SIGNIFICANTLY* more. The one that always surprised me though, was AUS and the UK... you'd think shipping to two other english-speaking nations shouldn't cost any more than shipping to, say, well, south korea... but for some reason it does. I remember pricing the post rate on a frame to AUS before and it was around $450USD, vs. $50USD for the same thing to Sweden...!

but unlike other US sellers who are vehemently opposed to dealing with intl people, I wanted to be open to selling to folks outside the US... and in this case, I did discover that shipping the vorace to AUS (and the UK) would only be a few dollars more than shipping to those other countries that I listed in the auction... all it takes is to ask :)

donny70":1ytrip2u said:
It's 1.7kg, but there are no carbon versions of the fork knocking around, unless you know of some???
Not yet... I went yesterday night on few french forum. But didn't find any one yet.

I can check as I do for others parts and let you know if I find one.

How did you discover that fork??? It was a really small french production. I'm even surprised to see one in the US.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Sorry my colonial cousin :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know what you mean about stupid postage rates though...frame to america from the uk.....80 sterling......one wheel to australia........211 sterling :shock: :shock:

marin man":3ks3qfv3 said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Sorry my colonial cousin :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know what you mean about stupid postage rates though...frame to america from the uk.....80 sterling......one wheel to australia........211 sterling :shock: :shock:
Then don't try to deal with french post... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Latest posts

Back