2003 Cannondale F1000 frame, Large & Fatty Ultra fork

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Beautiful paintjob & super light. Virtually as new, only a couple very small chips that have been touched in, looks almost NOS.

NOW £170 Delivered, has to be a bargain for what must be one of the nicest hardtails ever.

More pics available shortly & on request.

Humu14.jpg

I also have an Ultra Fatty DLR 80mm fork in black that requires repair.
I was going to fix it and use with this frame but obviously now its surplus to requirements.

It has a few minor scuffs but should polish up pretty good, however the lock out/rebound dial appears to have sheared off internally, and is not holding air. It will certainly require some fiddling and probably spare parts to fix.
Alternatively you can purchase entire replacement damper cartidges on ePay for around £60

Pics to follow, should be of good use to somebody for £30 delivered.

cash is king im afraid, only selling to pay the bank manager back (turns out that overdraughts arent free money after all :roll: )

however, a nice early 90's e-stay frame, or an M571/572 chainset could certainly twist my arm. or a carbon road drop bar, or any mint M732 bits

Don't have any of those parts :cry: some day I will get my F1000, it's out there waiting on me, somewhere :roll:

haggis":294kzo8n said:
Don't have any of those parts :cry: some day I will get my F1000, it's out there waiting on me, somewhere :roll:

so the bote converted you to the way of the dale then pal?

ps the f1000 is very nice and i cant afford it :cry: :cry:

Rob

Back