MacRetro Trading Post

Tazio":tjhxuhxt said:
Has anyone got a red or silver (maybe even red AND silver) headset? A cheap one, no Hope or Chris King on my bikes. I thought I had one but seem to have been gazumpted by the poster who buys everything shiny.

I've got a red diatech in excellent condition

dyna-ti":16noxykg said:
Tazio":16noxykg said:
Has anyone got a red or silver (maybe even red AND silver) headset? A cheap one, no Hope or Chris King on my bikes. I thought I had one but seem to have been gazumpted by the poster who buys everything shiny.

I've got a red diatech in excellent condition

How much guv?

The dale frame and forks (that I will be picking up from ZZ at dunkers ) and the Fat Chance Wicked will prob be leaving clockwork mansions- giving the tartan brigade first refusal on these two.

clockworkgazz":32u2f15x said:
The dale frame and forks (that I will be picking up from ZZ at dunkers ) and the Fat Chance Wicked will prob be leaving clockwork mansions- giving the tartan brigade first refusal on these two.

although i might not have the cash gazz , pm me some pic's and prices please :cool:

i have a set of 7 speed wheels from a gt up for grabs so will offer them up here first :cool: araya tm 820 rims with gt front hub and basic shimano rear , both true with very little wear on the rims . 7 speed cassette included

looking for £30 + postage or your welcome to nip round and pick them up :cool:

is difficult as I have not seen it in the flesh as yet (ZZ is bringing it to dunkers with him) so you can have a good old look then but was looking for about a ton if it was in good shape- mind you you'd better bring your tools and stand if you were wanting to take it home there and then :LOL:

dale2-1.jpg

wickedsnow.jpg

thinking about £550 for the fat complete.

Back