Retrobike National Event Series: Rd 2 Thetford 23/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Brandon Country Park car park is notorious for bike thefts can everyone be vigilant about bike security. Bikes have been stolen from locked cars and from roof bars. Don't make it easy for them. I am sure we will have some volunteers to watch over the bikes at lunch time.

iv'e just emailed wendy the manger of brandon country park and sent here a link to this page and to let her know your all going all i ask is please can you be behaved and well manered towards the staff and other visitors to the cafe and not over crowd the cafe all at once sounds simple but please play the game as the people that run the visitors center are nice people and so far we get on really well when we do go there .

other than that have fun dont break anything or anyone and get some pics for me as im still stuck in greenland :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: at least il be making port for one day next week :D :D :D

So, if you are at sea Dan, who is organizing this now? Its been rather quiet- is it still 100% on?

Yep its on, JV emailled all our paperwork to Wendy the other day. Local expert Lewis (Lou 74) is showing us the way around.

plenty been going on behind the scenes, all everyone needs to do is turn up.

if anyone can bring a fork pump it'd be reet handy so i can set up me forks.

see y'all there!

on the day can some one let wendy know the times roughly that the groups will be going for lunch and if they know what there having for lunch pre order it so the staff can keep up and prep for your hungry bottomless tums ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back