The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a quick valuation from our esteemed GT gurus, as this has become available to me, and I will probably be going to look at it tonite. Full LX. Catalog spec besides tires and seat.

262612g_20.jpg

FMJ":5uq1k8gs said:
I need a quick valuation from our esteemed GT gurus, as this has become available to me, and I will probably be going to look at it tonite. Full LX. Catalog spec besides tires and seat.

262612g_20.jpg

That paint job is :cool:

Gawd! This is a bit like *The Antiques Road Show* :shock:
ok brethren what's your educated guesse on the valuation on these :?
GIANT ATX 900
Thompsone Elite seatpost and stem/kore bars/CrossMax wheels/CaneCreek headset/SID XC Hydra front suspension/XT front mech/XTR rear mech/RaceFace forged cranks+BB/XTR levers+brakes/XTR shifters/XT or XTR cassette,can't remember off hand.Weighs in at 24-25LB and in VG to excellent condition
spainmay2006043-1.jpg

CANNONDALE TEAM VOLVO CAAD3
XTR Groupset/Easton composite CT2 seatpost+handlebars/Hand built wheelset,Hope hubs-MavicX517 Ceramic coated with umm forget now but those spokes that are really thin then go standard size at the nipples.Weighs in at 21-22LBBs and in excellent to fantastic condition.
Jeep044.jpg

2004 SPEASIALIZED ENDURO EXPERT
All standard as it came from the shop apart from Mavic XL Wheelset/Thompson Elite seat post and Sele Italia SLR Gel Flow seat.This is in as new/showroom condition.
spainmalm079.jpg

just toying with the idea at mo but was wondering how much this, Oranges first foray into the world of full suspension is likely to go for?

One from the very first batch that came out and before V brakes were fitted to later models. All original except saddle and pedals, riser bar was an upgrade at time of purchase.

Cheers

Attachments

• orange_x1_005_689.jpg
    orange_x1_005_689.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 2,985
  • orange_x1_006_118.jpg
    orange_x1_006_118.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 2,985
These Gold Turbine's have had very little use and don't fit with any future build plans that I have. Any thoughts :?:

Attachments

• DSC01972.JPG
    DSC01972.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 2,947
  • DSC01973.JPG
    DSC01973.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 2,947
whyterider":3g1viu9k said:
These Gold Turbine's have had very little use and don't fit with any future build plans that I have. Any thoughts :?:

The color is harder to find, plus the condition is minty, with a nice couple of rings. Easy $125, maybe close to $200 to the right buyer. (USD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back