Sunday 16th Jan - Welton?

The day started fine with a good road climb to help get the lungs started. The woodland climb was nice and dry and boded well for the return descent. A quick 30mph descent in Brantingham and disaster. My freehub went completely, no drive whatsoever.

So, a big thanks to Chris and Ben for the long push back to Welton in what was my first and hopefully last, completely disabling mechanical.

Cheers lads and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your ride.

Ended up doing 18miles in the end, plenty of head wind and for some reason Chris had the bright idea of riding back up that hill we came down :roll: :LOL:

FluffyChicken":22e6gvpu said:
Ended up doing 18miles in the end, plenty of head wind and for some reason Chris had the bright idea of riding back up that hill we came down :roll: :LOL:

Well if the dog walkers had dispersed you will have had a good run through the woods.

Real shame that mechanical spoilt the day for you Paul, we ended up putting a pretty good loop together in the end and finished just before it started raining.
Here's a few typically poor quality pics, must get Ben to take over the photo duties again :oops:

ABCD0009-1.jpg

ABCD0020.jpg

ABCD0001-1.jpg

ABCD0002-1.jpg

ABCD0003-1.jpg

ABCD0004-1.jpg

ABCD0005-1.jpg

ABCD0006-1.jpg

ABCD0007-1.jpg

ABCD0008-1.jpg

thats what you get with cheap bikes paul ;)

hpe you get it sorted. does the freehub just need replacing?

Back