mountain mayhem 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be putting something official up in the next few days. Looking to have at least 2 national 10 man teams and hopefully some 4/5 man regional teams. I'm sure some hard as coffin nail RB'ers will be going solo too.

Stick me down as a Retrobike Solo again. Doc reckons I should be fit to race it so it'll give me a target to get myself sorted for.

nobby the sheep":1v0z022d said:
put me down for a 10 man team please mark

er Nobby, last year I seem to recall you saying you were going to do it solo this year, just a reminder as you've obviously forgotten :LOL:

was gona do it solo but knee'sstill giveing me jip and still recovering from fractured rib, on the plus side ivefinaly given up smokeing

nobby the sheep":1u6go4t8 said:
was gona do it solo but knee'sstill giveing me jip and still recovering from fractured rib, on the plus side ivefinaly given up smokeing

You can keep me company on my solo ride then, you can be my lead out man and I'll just follow your slipstream, I got hit by a car and my back's a wreck.

Right, I've booked the time off work, informed the wife etc. etc.

Now, what's the craic? Are we aiming to be competitive? If so I need to NOT sell my M739 groupset and retro-fit it to my Cinder Cone as my 1990 Fire Mountain is useless for racing! :p

Anybody else from the south east interested in going and making a regional team? I'll be bringing the family along or else I'd be offering to share lifts.

SP

Details of RB's plans for Mayhem will be posted this week. Looking for at least 2 10 man national teams and regional 4/5 man teams also.

Full details to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back