GT CARBON LOBO.

Hey no worries about your camera skills i just need to feed the beast :twisted: (My STS addiction) come on stick it on and lets all have a dribble :LOL:. And don't worry if you are new to building a bike up we all have to start somewhere and you know if you get stuck with anything and need some help all you need to do is ask there are enough people on here with tons of know how too help you out :cool: .
ashes_mtb":2az16jj0 said:
Eddie_The_Head":2az16jj0 said:
Hey now that's cool i have been after a set of them since the begining of forever well spotted and thanks you are a star............... :LOL: ;) I hope your STS works out right for you i will be gutted for you if it is too small :( but be positive i have a feeling you will be doing this :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: in a couple of weeks time....What you should do is a before and after i would love to see the transformation take place any chance of it :?: ...........
ashes_mtb":2az16jj0 said:
Just noticed some STS Lobo stickers for sale on ebay - not sure what condition yours are in:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Decal-Stickers-G ... dZViewItem

Should have my STS built in 2 weeks - I'm almost dreading the first ride, will be devastated if its too small..

No dramas.

I'll definitely do the before and after photo thing, although my skills with the camera are not great when it comes to doing decent bike shots.

Hopefully my bike building skills are better, I've never installed anything before, let alone built a whole bike from scratch, so it'll be interesting.... I'm confident though :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Eddie_The_Head":1axwxjfa said:
I will be updating my gallery very soon so you can have a big old dribble but as neither of my super v's have been on the forum i want to give the Cannondale lovers something to lust over :D and with the LTS-1 i want to kind of do the before and after thing.To be honest i am looking forward to just having a wee bit of a dribble over your new and improved RTS :LOL: .Bet you can't wait to get your baby back i know i am always the same when one of mine is in the shop.My mech always says to me "Relax dude you have a fleet to ride " but he just don't understand what my rigs mean to me :? .Soon as you can POST THAT RIG OF YOURS and with lock out on the front i bet thats gonna be an awesome ride :D :LOL: :p .........

Counting the hours dude......counting the hours :LOL:
I know what you mean about missing one of your rigs....even if you have a few rides, you still miss one ;)
There is a thread knoking about, something about selling and regreting. I miss all my bikes, but most of all my DB Response Elite. It was like a high end Apex with Manitous and LX/XT. Pure XC race bike......23lbs of sex on wheels......and I fecking sold it :cry: :cry:
Note to self......never ever ever sell another bike.
If I can drag myself of the RTS once its home, we can have a mutual GT dribble! :LOL: I'm glad I've found someone else that understands ;)
My local riding mate SPESHMIKE is the big red S through and through so he just dont get the GT thing...... :LOL:

Hmmm!! very tasty thanks for letting me know i think im a gonna do me some bidding :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
speedplay":2v5viv6x said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GT-STS-1000-Carbon-Fiber-Moutain-Bike_W0QQitemZ160175205840QQihZ006QQcategoryZ98083QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LOBO

i may have missed it but the LOBO is a 1998,
original spec as you see yours but with

white industries hubs,
rockshox cable hydraulic discs (crap)
SDG saddle.

Looks nice, just like my old one.

mark

Re: LOBO

Thanks for that :D .......I have been having a good old look at your intense serious bit of kit that what's it like as a performer ?? Thought about getting one for a while but opted for a Demo 9 mind you though your rig is more like my Saracen addiction serious good looks....... thing that did it for me with the Saracen was the Risse racing swing arm and the super plush Stratos suspension on it.Your Intense has deffo got one of the best looks out there NO STOP IT YOUR MAKING ME DRIBBLE............I HAVE TOO MANY BIKES AS IT IS..............(But seriously do you think i would like one) :oops: ;) .
marky mark":273tkvzt said:
i may have missed it but the LOBO is a 1998,
original spec as you see yours but with

white industries hubs,
rockshox cable hydraulic discs (crap)
SDG saddle.

Looks nice, just like my old one.

mark

What a T****r just told me he won't sell to anyone in the UK :x :evil: when asked why he said "I would rather not say" Then seeing as he was being funny i said "Hey how about if you sell to me then i will help you invade a country.......Funny as i have not yet had an answer too that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .
speedplay":2ei5r19v said:
he says he will post worldwide in the listing....

then says he wont ship overseas further down... :?

Dude sooooooooo looking forward too the dribble fest the mutual admiration of the classic GT's is great as we have such a gret amount of love for them........And without a doubt the RTS is my fav it was my first experience with a GT and i still have very loving memories of my RTS-3.I am in two minds at the moment about trying to get hold of a GT DHi as it looks the muts what do you think ??.I remember the DB response as a guy i used to work with had one and i hated him as he was a jerk but always loved that rig as i thought it was awesome.And as far as your mate goes with Secialized :roll: :roll: Got to be honest do love my Demo 9 and they do make some serious rigs but has he ever rode your RTS mind you though if we all liked the same rigs then the world would be a boring place ;) .Can't wait too see your RTS again and i need to ask you about your forks for sale as i have a friend who is showing some interest so give us a shout :cool: .

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-GT-DHi-Downhil ... dZViewItem

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":69xquvky said:
Eddie_The_Head":69xquvky said:
I will be updating my gallery very soon so you can have a big old dribble but as neither of my super v's have been on the forum i want to give the Cannondale lovers something to lust over :D and with the LTS-1 i want to kind of do the before and after thing.To be honest i am looking forward to just having a wee bit of a dribble over your new and improved RTS :LOL: .Bet you can't wait to get your baby back i know i am always the same when one of mine is in the shop.My mech always says to me "Relax dude you have a fleet to ride " but he just don't understand what my rigs mean to me :? .Soon as you can POST THAT RIG OF YOURS and with lock out on the front i bet thats gonna be an awesome ride :D :LOL: :p .........

Counting the hours dude......counting the hours :LOL:
I know what you mean about missing one of your rigs....even if you have a few rides, you still miss one ;)
There is a thread knoking about, something about selling and regreting. I miss all my bikes, but most of all my DB Response Elite. It was like a high end Apex with Manitous and LX/XT. Pure XC race bike......23lbs of sex on wheels......and I fecking sold it :cry: :cry:
Note to self......never ever ever sell another bike.
If I can drag myself of the RTS once its home, we can have a mutual GT dribble! :LOL: I'm glad I've found someone else that understands ;)
My local riding mate SPESHMIKE is the big red S through and through so he just dont get the GT thing...... :LOL:

Hi mate. Well, she's back and looooooking good! ;) She's now wearing RS Dart's on the front, KORE straight bar and X-Lite stubbies. As a treat, I've slipped some new chrome SPuD's on. Haven't ridden her yet, just spent the afternoon polishing her.......Brasso rocks as a polish for alu GT's :cool:
Going to post a readers bike thread on Monday with her, as my camera lead is still plugged into my computer at work.
Funny, this RTS was my first GT......had it 10 years now(!!!). Its never let me down, and I'll never let it go.
The DHi looks a serious bit of kit, I'd be tempted if I still did any sort of serious DH...... Have a look at my old sponsers website, Pauls Cycles in Dereham, Norfolk. He can get in ANY bike you want, and such reasonable prices. Check out the price of his Zaskers :shock:
Thanks for getting someone interested in the RST's, let me know what info you need dude. They are ready to be posted.......

Latest posts

Back