Dunkers big bad build thread

zigzag":1mnyhade said:
Here's how I remember it. Icy bastard landrover track up to lodge. Then snowy bollocks undrideable singletrack for a couple of miles, then some sketchy lumpy donwhilly bit that had been all buggered up by a narrow-track cat digger thingy. Then some really fast swoopy single-track that was wetter than it was icy down to the road.

Summary: You don't need bounce.

Although having said that it looks like route is a bit different this year.

You sell it well, sounds very appealing :shock:

zigzag":vuh90etl said:
Here's how I remember it. Icy bastard landrover track up to lodge. Then snowy bollocks undrideable singletrack for a couple of miles, then some sketchy lumpy donwhilly bit that had been all buggered up by a narrow-track cat digger thingy. Then some really fast swoopy single-track that was wetter than it was icy down to the road.

Summary: You don't need bounce.

Although having said that it looks like route is a bit different this year.

somebodys on the wine :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i was out in the snow on a set of wildgrippers and they were fine in the snow/on the ice :shock: :? :shock:

zigzag":1uzpbv84 said:
Christ, that looks good, why you painting it again?

Are those lime green 'zochis, because they look gold in the photo, which does go with the frame. Respray the forks sez I.

Managed to miss this post. The respray is due to most of the paint removing itself on its own, it's like a bike with male pattern baldness.

The forks are a very weird yellowy, greeny, gold sort of colour. The kind of colour that goes with nothing.

zigzag":k475p369 said:
pics the morn for me, or Sunday possibly.

Alex, sounds like you've been putting in the miles?

yup , ave been out every other day putting the miles in :cool:

Back