Titanium and Carbon seatposts loadsa bits come on in.

I know it's cheeky :p but if someone wants the Ti USE but without the Red clamp, buy it and I'll swap the Red bits for 'normal coloured' bits, plus a bit of cash if necessary - they're used, but not trashed

:) :)

U.S.E.

Sorry Will, U.S.E. post complete went in about 10 seconds, after I posted they're as rare as a feathered frog.

Jeez.... My Dave Yates is looking more collectible than I thought - USE ti seatpost, X-Lite Ti-bars, Hope Fatso Hub, Middleburn QRs....

Next thing, someone will tell me that the Carbon boosters on my Maguras are collectible!....

The motto of this is of course - Never throw anything away!!

Retro kit

Seen X-lite Ti bars and USE in line Ti posts, both go at £100 plus recently on Ebay. The whole Retro thang is taking off big time.

Re: Retro kit

Wold Ranger":2pq6o0yg said:
Seen X-lite Ti bars and USE in line Ti posts, both go at £100 plus recently on Ebay. The whole Retro thang is taking off big time.

That's more than I paid for 'em new, BITD!!

Antiques

Well you would of paid a few bob for a Chippendale piece of furniture! Thats priceless now, nowt wrong in that!

Hi Monster - my post had the desired effect - I figured the buyer would want the Ti, and probably not the Red, so might contact me - he did :)

However, I'll also be after a Black inline clamp at some point so the details would be great if you wouldn't mind!

Ta!
W

Back