East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Great - it's looking like the Peaks and on Thurs 17th Feb, though another date may be poss. I need to check with swmbo. Liftshare might be possible/recommended.

forgot 17th is 10th wedding anniversary. So my asking the day off went well... :shock: :LOL:

So will check other days and put them up.

orange71":sjqmib12 said:
forgot 17th is 10th wedding anniversary. So my asking the day off went well... :shock: :LOL:

So will check other days and put them up.

note to self don't ever ask to go out on weding anniversary.

So a bigger dinner than planned then Ed.

Legacy555":3aaz0w2c said:
note to self don't ever ask to go out on weding anniversary.

So a bigger dinner than planned then Ed.

actually to be fair she was ok about it, as I've been discussing with her what to do generally for our 10th as I knew it was coming up (and the date :roll: ), it's just for some reason that date didn't click when I was thinking about biking. But then I'm sure you all get that from time to time.... don't you? :shock:

We're hoping to go to Scandinavia for a long weekend.

I'd never forget my wedding anniversary, that's just not good enough Ed. It's the most important day of your life.

Mine is on the...err...on the...err...the thingy of the thing in summer...I think ;)

:LOL:

back to the midweek ride. How about Thurs the 10th? I *think* it's the only day I can do :( (not ideal I know so close to Cannock on 12th, but I can't do Cannock now from at least my perspective).

This may go some way to explaining things :shock: :LOL: You'll be glad (shocked even!) to hear it's been replaced along with a new chain.

23rrdwk.jpg

Back