BoTM Jan 2011 Nominations - Pre 1990 special

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is in the spirit of the 80's and designed and available in the 80's so why not. Its a nice bike, they are popular.....

let the voters decide.

Re: 1985 GT Timberline

bmx4130crmo":taglfgvz said:
Drivetrain.JPG

Must..........have.........those.......pedals...........

Wow what a good month this is, GoldenEraMTB bike is AMAZING build good on you Rob.

Sithlord 1988 Mt tam Looks BEST so far though and gets my vote at the moment ;)

Crantinope kona explosif is nice aswell :cool:

doctor-bond":bet92faq said:
However, it was previously entered in a special BoTM (but not in a normal comp): does that disqualify it?

Here's hoping it doesn't as that is a rather splendid looking beastie.

Dr S":3egry88x said:
It is in the spirit of the 80's and designed and available in the 80's so why not. Its a nice bike, they are popular.....

let the voters decide.

It's a Pace; it'll get votes :)

bmx4130crmo":3egry88x said:
buy it here, its the same as in the 80s
http://www.crupibmx.com/pedals-pro-round.html
or in the bay ;)

Ohhh, that black one is nice :twisted:

rojo":3egry88x said:
Wow what a good month this is, GoldenEraMTB bike is AMAZING build good on you Rob.

Damn man, you have to give me a little grief; you can do it; I know you can ;) :cool:

Thanks. It's still not finished. I have a 1988 CBR crankset and stem to get on there, but might not be able to it on time for the comp. See if i get it done by this weekend.

Damn, I would have waited for this month with my Canyon if I had known and not gone up against the sexy Kona beast last month :roll:

Although, saying that this month is just brutal in terms of competition - just so many great bikes and we haven't even seen the Ritchey Commando yet :shock: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back