show me your ON ONE

@Lewis1641: That Inbred looks like it has a perfect Pines set up! Short stem, wide bars. I bet it handles really well. We must sort out a two counties Pines 2011 ride at some point in the near future :cool:

On a more general note what is best about Retrobike is that it is a place where bikes and riding are celebrated. Most of us own modern bikes as well as retro machines and it's really nice to discuss a modern ride with people you know understand how a bike handles from experience.

And why be rude about the people who post on Singletrack World? They like bikes too which is good.

Oh look, I've gone off 'on one'!

;)

I don't think its another modern vs retro argument. I guess Simonsides point is this is yet another thread about On Ones. There have been a dozen already. Its nothing to do with being 'snobbish' or 'pissing up against the wall' either.

Just get back on topic and post up your pictures as requested by the OP.

unocogero":6wendsnp said:
WD Pro":6wendsnp said:
Has someone got a good picture of the seat stay arangement ?

Cheers,

WD :D

Is that what you are looking for?

Yes - thank you :cool: I was interested in the differances in stay fabrication between them and my Airborne :D

WD :D

unocogero":2wsec0uf said:
@Lewis1641: That Inbred looks like it has a perfect Pines set up! Short stem, wide bars. I bet it handles really well. We must sort out a two counties Pines 2011 ride at some point in the near future :cool:

i have not ridden it at the pines but it does handle single track really well

i think the bars may be a little wide for some of the routes you took us on though!

Dr S":dierqxso said:
Just get back on topic and post up your pictures as requested by the OP.

The tone of the above is surprisingly unpleasant and patronising so I'm out of here. :shock:

@ MAXTHEROTTI: Hope you get an On One and enjoy it!

Look, I'm sorry but it was not meant to be patronizing or unpleasant. Maybe, it looks that way but the intention was to stop another thread spiraling into pointless bickering again. I will try again.

SHALL WE get back on topic, and post up your pictures as requested by the OP?

Better?

Pics please ;)

thought you hated the on-ones you big mixing yorkshireman, this is a local "on-one" thread for local "on-one" people.....

or are you saving these pics for a future build? ;)

Back