BoTM Jan 2011 Nominations - Pre 1990 special

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldenEraMTB":3omc5p3b said:
Cool! I love the 80's :D

I have another 84 Fat that is almost ready for public, different from the black 84 I entered before- that one has moved on.
But since this is a special month, I have always wanted my 88 Wicked Fat to get another crack at the botm comp since I've made a few improvements, all period correct. It got 12 votes during a normal month, with it's first build. let's see if it does better this time around, though competition is even tougher now.

DSCN2340.jpg

DSCN2338.jpg

and this is its thread:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... c&start=30

was going to to chuck my fat at this one but yours is just sublime- lets not split the fat vote :LOL:

clockworkgazz":nx9l0ouq said:
was going to to chuck my fat at this one but yours is just sublime- lets not split the fat vote :LOL:

thanks, Gary :)
nah, man, go for it. Half the people vote for other reasons other than the bike itself, so you wouldn't be splitting the Fat vote.

Jesus, a GT that i actually like!

Christ, i will be liking Ragleys at this rate :shock:

Cool bike :cool:

Just waiting for the Amber Walled Tyres then I will put a pic up of my Pace RC100 with of course RC30's on. It is pre-1990 BOM after all.

Dr S":884746t9 said:
Jesus, a GT that i actually like!

Christ, i will be liking Ragleys at this rate :shock:

Cool bike :cool:

I agree, and it looks a lot more modern than pre 90.

clem_r":23nboszk said:
Just waiting for the Amber Walled Tyres then I will put a pic up of my Pace RC100 with of course RC30's on. It is pre-1990 BOM after all.

And most RC100s were made from 1990 onwards of course. Mine was the 6th or 7th oldest on this site and was built in 1990. Only a handful were made in 1989. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back