show me your ON ONE

Scandal 29er...best bike I've ever owned. I thought the anti On One thread that occoured last year on the site was unnecessarily personal and really disappointing considering how friendly everyone usually is.

I got good customer service and a light and well made frame for £230. It rides brilliantly and whilst it is made in Taiwan, so was my 1990 Fire Mountain!

Attachments

• IMG_0184 s.jpg
    IMG_0184 s.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 2,058
  • IMG_0001 s.jpg
    IMG_0001 s.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,058
lawson":21uawhlg said:
72019fe1.jpg

2010 Scandal with Bomber RAC

very cool love it :cool:

Should you not have posted this thread on numptytrackworld!
There`s people wanting to show off pictures of no ones all the time over there. How about keeping it over there!!

mutter mutter mutter

Simonside resident":b7pqyh9h said:
There`s people wanting to show off pictures of no ones all the time over there. How about keeping it over there!!

mutter mutter mutter

if you have nothing constructive to say how about you dont comment

unocogero":1fatmffp said:
Scandal 29er...best bike I've ever owned. I thought the anti On One thread that occoured last year on the site was unnecessarily personal and really disappointing considering how friendly everyone usually is.

I got good customer service and a light and well made frame for £230. It rides brilliantly and whilst it is made in Taiwan, so was my 1990 Fire Mountain!

there in is the point
lets all stop being snobs for a min and look at these for what they are
cheap fun bikes
isnt that what riding bikes SHOULD be about rather than seeing who can pee highest up the wall???

Simonside resident":a213ukll said:

mutter mutter mutter
Great input

Back