Dunkers big bad build thread

Did you just say rig? :LOL:

What are you doing on Sunday? I may test out the dale.

pulled mine to bits in an attempt to remove the 4lb of mud stuck to it
and give it a polish and do all the bits i have on my list
still no light tubes in the post , well no post tbh :roll:
ended up fitting a pair of mag 20's to it , but i think they wont stay
got some 21's to try and some SL ti ones but they're all threaded
so that adds a bucket load of weight
anyone got a good polished 130 ahead syncros stem 1 1/8" flip front they
want to part with ?
might loose the risers too

Sorry mr K Morv is working sat and Sunday so I'm on ref duties at killies version of fight club.

And you wish you had a rig, what's your 10/4 ? There's a smokie on your tail bandit!

Heard alot of bad press about those light tubes mikee, think I'm going to keep my thicker rubber, don't want any unplanned accidents :LOL:

Got my conversion kit and the forks are now fitted :D Just have to decide if its staying SS or if im sticking 9 gears on the back :?

Choice of tyres :?
shallow or deep tread ?

One for you weight weenies, I spotted Maxxis 330 tyres on CRC. The 330 refers to 330grams per tyre in 26 x 1.9" :shock: They're £25 each so not ridiculous although are aimed at hardpack racer types as the knobbles are not particularly deep.

any news anyone
nothing built or fettled yet

got my brakes polished today

they look good all shiny and that :LOL:

Nearly there... saddle arrived today, still waiting on alloy chainring bolts from CRC, orderered on 4th. Will cable up the brakes at some point this weekend I think. Possibly don't need the ghost ring, chain is just about tight enough.

Doesn't feel all that light when I pick it up... According to my slimfat spreadsheet, eggbeaters push the bike weight over the 19lb mark :?

Edit: 18.8lbs according to bathroom scales. hmmm....

Back