Dave Lloyd, Reynolds 753 fillet "chaos theory"...

some more pics

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

sorry guys if my writing is non coherrent, or boring, i still am far too passionate about bikes, especially this build ive waited a long time to experience the ride of something like this. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Attachments

• .....2.JPG
    .....2.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 2,784
  • dave lloyd.JPG
    dave lloyd.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 2,784
  • fillet brazed.JPG
    fillet brazed.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 2,784
  • red..white...blue.JPG
    red..white...blue.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,784

sum more

Attachments

• ...13.JPG
    ...13.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 2,779
  • ...14.JPG
    ...14.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 2,779
  • the rear end.JPG
    the rear end.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 2,779
  • ....12.JPG
    ....12.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 2,779
race ready....after 2 decades

Attachments

• 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,777
  • ...10.JPG
    ...10.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 2,778
  • option one, tioga and  tange  prestige switchblades.JPG
    option one, tioga and tange prestige switchblades.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 2,778
  • period build.JPG
    period build.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 2,778
fantastic!.......great job all round!.......the polisher from a washing machine is bodge of the year too........look at the results!.......

Wow....

I remember seeing this on the 'bay, it looks like the pictures on there flattered the state it was in (still seemed a good buy to me though all things considered!),

You're really turning out some stunning builds dude :cool:

ORSUMS. That is all :)

Tell me more about the polishing wheel - I've got a knackered washing machine waiting to go to the tip ;)

The next time my wife asks me how it is possible for a heap of old steel bikes and cycle parts keep me so entertained I will show her this thread. Its all here - the pain, passion, excitement, patience, obsession, and downright madness of it all.

Its a triumph Sinnerman. I laughed, I cried, I stood up and cheered!! :cool: :cool:

I don't profess to know that much (although I learn something everyday here!) but I know that is one seriously cool muthaf*ckin' bike :shock:

As in every other bike I have seen of yours Sinnerman this is superbly built and very well considered. Every part just looks right.

The fillet brazing looks the nuts too.

As for the paint . . . . I think it is brilliant, a twist on the original scheme, different, and custom. The graphic shop guys again?

It has made me even more determined to get mine custom painted now, better get booked in!

Well done mate, look forward to hearing about the ride.

Luke

Back