MacRetro Newbies.... Introduce yourself here:

I'm in Bridge Of Weir, out in west central (that sounds a bit gangsta), so i'm not a salt 'n' saucer i'm fraid. Seems to be alot of folk from the east on here.

(I have to add - diggin the capybara, Ken) :D

what capybara? that's just me on my younger days when I had more facial hair.

There are plenty of westies here too, jimi gaz and kaiser are from your neck of the woods, they do mid week runs when the sun is up.

sinky":1e7li2dh said:
I'm in Bridge Of Weir, out in west central (that sounds a bit gangsta), so i'm not a salt 'n' saucer i'm fraid. Seems to be alot of folk from the east on here.

(I have to add - diggin the capybara, Ken) :D

There's only one little bit of our little country has the good sense to do salt and sauce.

I miss it - ask for it in Dundee and they reluctantly put "normal" sauce on your food as opposed to the genius mix of vinegar and broon in a bottle I used to get in Ed.

The defector to Jam,Jute and Journalism has no right to question my credentials as regards chippy sauce.

Anyway whats the genius about thinning oot brown sauce with vinegar and chucking it in a solripe bottle with a hole in the lid. Lothians has surely got something better for its culinary prowess :roll:

velomaniac":3uxr7omq said:
Lothians has surely got something better for its culinary prowess

Name something then - they did perfect the Haggis at McSweens but it tastes even better with the vinegar and sauce premix therefor the sauce takes the crown.

I didn't defect, I was abducted, but that was all after I sought asylum from Fife, Edinburgh gave me hope and aspirations with sauce on top.

Back