WTD: full bounce frame, poss swap for my DMR

djoptix

Senior Retro Guru
Hilarious that Dead Rats has just posted something so similar... we seem to keep wanting the same things at the same times! :LOL: So, I'm looking for an XC/"freeride" (urgh) frame, ideally in a straight swap for my DMR Switchback. I'm 6'2" and am looking for something that I can ride all day, and will take my Rockshox Revelation (130mm travel) up front. Must have disc mount and shock. Only interested in frame only as I can't afford full build and I'll be wanting to transfer all the bits from the DMR. So if you have a lovely full build that fits the bill... contact Al :LOL:

The DMR is in good condition, blue, 2006 I think and is, well, lovely. So offer me something nice :)

:eek: just looking... let's keep each other posted Rob! Anything else ur after at the mo? I'm saving / clearing out hard for my bouncy bike project!

edit, ps Rob, send me some photos and description and I will try to help you flog the DMR if you like? Just thru DR Facebook :)

it's neck and neck now Rob as I've realised bar F&F, stem and cassette & chain I have a complete build ready! I am hawking the STW forums too, pls let's keep each other posted... what's your max spend on the frame?

Mousemat, that is very tempting, and exactly what I'm looking for. Only problem is the price, I'm really skint at the moment. So I'll see what I can do...

Back