GT CARBON LOBO.

I tell you what old son you are a far,far braver man than me letting your old man loose on your rig if i did that my dad would come back with a set of drop handle bars and rigid forks with the rear end welded up without any travel :roll: .My dad thinks that mountain bikes are w*****s bikes and just can't understand my choice of bike over a road bike :? .No problem with doing what i can to help you sell your forks hope i will get a pint out of it if i am lucky to shift them for you ;). So what's the score with triple crowns now then ? you off them totally ? if i have to be honest i like them so much more than single crowns.Mind you i suppose it's what type of riding you do your more xc than anything now are'nt you.But what about downhilling would you rather still use the singles or have a lovely set of scaffold poles in front of you in the shape of triple crowns :LOL:.Don't know about this returning from the dark side business always saw road riding as the dark side but hey if triple crowns are evil then i must be Satans gimp :twisted: :twisted: and i like it......

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Eddie_The_Head":2id99ogx said:
I tell you what old son you are a far,far braver man than me letting your old man loose on your rig if i did that my dad would come back with a set of drop handle bars and rigid forks with the rear end welded up without any travel :roll: .My dad thinks that mountain bikes are w*****s bikes and just can't understand my choice of bike over a road bike :? .No problem with doing what i can to help you sell your forks hope i will get a pint out of it if i am lucky to shift them for you ;). So what's the score with triple crowns now then ? you off them totally ? if i have to be honest i like them so much more than single crowns.Mind you i suppose it's what type of riding you do your more xc than anything now are'nt you.But what about downhilling would you rather still use the singles or have a lovely set of scaffold poles in front of you in the shape of triple crowns :LOL:.Don't know about this returning from the dark side business always saw road riding as the dark side but hey if triple crowns are evil then i must be Satans gimp :twisted: :twisted: and i like it......

I trust my old man 100%, he's cool with MTB's :cool: In fact, he (and my Mum) have been into MTB's since I started. Through my racing career (92ish to 98ish) my Dad was my mechanic and took me all over the country for MTB, road and track racing. He probably knows more about bikes than I do! :LOL:
Dad now rides a Biamond Back and Mum a carbon Gary Fisher :shock:
I'm not off the old triple clamps, I just havent got the trails where I live to justify them. I moved 4 years ago, and its a bit flat in incolnshire :cry: The triple clamps got put on when I used to thrash Thetford Forest, and if you've ever ridden there you'll know The Beast d/h and various bomb holes to get some air time :LOL: Around my way now the largest d/h is over in 30secs :roll:
There will be a pint waiting for you in Wales....... ;)
What riding do you do???? And to make me jealous, just what rigs have you got???

Hey now that's cool i have been after a set of them since the begining of forever well spotted and thanks you are a star............... :LOL: ;) I hope your STS works out right for you i will be gutted for you if it is too small :( but be positive i have a feeling you will be doing this :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: in a couple of weeks time....What you should do is a before and after i would love to see the transformation take place any chance of it :?: ...........
ashes_mtb":1j2pqca2 said:
Just noticed some STS Lobo stickers for sale on ebay - not sure what condition yours are in:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Decal-Stickers-G ... dZViewItem

Should have my STS built in 2 weeks - I'm almost dreading the first ride, will be devastated if its too small..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Eddie_The_Head":1zo7wako said:
Hey now that's cool i have been after a set of them since the begining of forever well spotted and thanks you are a star............... :LOL: ;) I hope your STS works out right for you i will be gutted for you if it is too small :( but be positive i have a feeling you will be doing this :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: in a couple of weeks time....What you should do is a before and after i would love to see the transformation take place any chance of it :?: ...........
ashes_mtb":1zo7wako said:
Just noticed some STS Lobo stickers for sale on ebay - not sure what condition yours are in:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Decal-Stickers-G ... dZViewItem

Should have my STS built in 2 weeks - I'm almost dreading the first ride, will be devastated if its too small..

No dramas.

I'll definitely do the before and after photo thing, although my skills with the camera are not great when it comes to doing decent bike shots.

Hopefully my bike building skills are better, I've never installed anything before, let alone built a whole bike from scratch, so it'll be interesting.... I'm confident though :D

Eddie, if you haven't already, check out the Schwinn in readers bikes, its mad! :LOL: Bit like your Saracan actually.

Yeah i know it's sick saw it the other day and i CAN NOT STAND SHWINN as a rule but got to admit this one is the muts nuts :shock: As for my Saracen it's changed quite a bit since those pictures looks even more sexy than it used to ;) .
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":2dba8k3f said:
Eddie, if you haven't already, check out the Schwinn in readers bikes, its mad! :LOL: Bit like your Saracan actually.

You are really lucky to have folks like that my mum can't even ride two wheels :LOL: and when she saw my Saracen she said "someone has stole your engine" can see what she means but my dad always calls my bikes "Girls bikes" :x .What riding do i do ?? well a mix really i enjoy xc as it really gives me a chance to enjoy the ride and take in some quality me time and then i also enjoy throwing myself of great hights and traveling at stupid speeds in the form of downhilling so bit of an all rounder really. :cool: My rigs that i own well as you know i have the RTS-1 and the new LTS-1 also the carbon LOBO.I have the Saracen addiction and a Cannondale super v 1000fr a super v 2000 and a Gemini 1000.And last but by no means least a Specialized demo 9.Have to be honest it's not often i sell a bike but when i do i always seem to p**s myself off and want it back....... :evil: :x :cry:
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":2cl7mzxs said:
Eddie_The_Head":2cl7mzxs said:

I trust my old man 100%, he's cool with MTB's :cool: In fact, he (and my Mum) have been into MTB's since I started. Through my racing career (92ish to 98ish) my Dad was my mechanic and took me all over the country for MTB, road and track racing. He probably knows more about bikes than I do! :LOL:
Dad now rides a Biamond Back and Mum a carbon Gary Fisher :shock:
I'm not off the old triple clamps, I just havent got the trails where I live to justify them. I moved 4 years ago, and its a bit flat in incolnshire :cry: The triple clamps got put on when I used to thrash Thetford Forest, and if you've ever ridden there you'll know The Beast d/h and various bomb holes to get some air time :LOL: Around my way now the largest d/h is over in 30secs :roll:
There will be a pint waiting for you in Wales....... ;)
What riding do you do???? And to make me jealous, just what rigs have you got???

Thats an impressive list :cool:
You've only got the RTS in your gallery. Any chance of updating it and adding the rest so I can have a dribble! ;)
My RTS is coming home on Friday....can't wait! Will try and get some pics up over the weekend :D

I will be updating my gallery very soon so you can have a big old dribble but as neither of my super v's have been on the forum i want to give the Cannondale lovers something to lust over :D and with the LTS-1 i want to kind of do the before and after thing.To be honest i am looking forward to just having a wee bit of a dribble over your new and improved RTS :LOL: .Bet you can't wait to get your baby back i know i am always the same when one of mine is in the shop.My mech always says to me "Relax dude you have a fleet to ride " but he just don't understand what my rigs mean to me :? .Soon as you can POST THAT RIG OF YOURS and with lock out on the front i bet thats gonna be an awesome ride :D :LOL: :p .........

Back