WTD-Rigid MTB forks P2 or similar

jakem957

Dirt Disciple
I'm after some rigid forks adjusted for 80mm suspension so about 420mm axel to crown with 1 1/8" x minimum 190mm steerer. Ideally would have eyelets, v Brake bosses and be light steel - triple butted project 2s or similar. For a project trying out fully rigid again and may be used for some commuting so nothing too flash and can be visually worn/scratched as long as structurally sound and reasonable quality.

thanks

On-One 26er? They're in white, 420mm a-c, fitted then removed (never ridden!) so completely as new & uncut 297mm steerer with optional extra v-brake mounts and standard IS disc mounts. No eyelets sadly. I installed a star-nut which you should be able to bash lower down the steerer:

150334_499918201170_586536170_7660404_6007925_n.jpg

thanks for replying. have looked at those as an option but will hold out for some eyelets or the moment as may do some touring on it too- trying to fit too many bikes in one! nice to have option though. Any lovely triple butted project 2s out there needing a good home? Lovely single track awaits them where ever they are!

Have some black double-butted P2s with the right dimensions, bit scuffed down the sides but sound. I'll check them for eyelets tonight... :oops: :LOL:

The P2 I pm you about are 450.
I have a Brodie I believe is triple butted, 420 with a 265 steer tube.

Attachments

• Picture 317.jpg
    Picture 317.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 864
twain":7lgnzife said:
are any of these forks still available? im after 420ish A-C with 200+ steerer...

the on-one 26ers might be availiable from dead rats still. Think i have seen in 'for sale' too. Haven't heard back from elpedro666 who had a P2 at 420 so would like to take those if they are still there and price and model is right.

The project 2s shown above are 450mm but the broadie is availiable too- just with shipping from canada on top bumps price a bit. Lovely looking forks though and sure worth extra shipping- tempted by them but if they suit take them.

So my quest for some P2s at 420 continues! Building a Kona Kula up for the softer trails (when I find them) of the south east and to save my classic proflex 957 up for the epic welsh trails and enduros- maybe even a retro bike outing!

Apologies - 60th Birthday preparations in full swing here! I've PMed a few pics, if jakem957 doesn't take them I'll pass them around :D

Back