Forks for a Slingshot

I've got some custom, handmade Geoff Mindum forks. One of a kind. Square top and straight leg. I'll check the size and post some pics if your interested??
If not they'll be going on here for sale.

If not, go for Pace ;)

I thought slinghshots had there own fork, although it does look suspicously like an accu-trax , I read somewhere that most slingshot owners all upgraded the fork in the suspension revolution and just forgot about the rigid alltogether hence the last time I saw a slingshot fork on ebay.com it went for a decent amount.

247675slingshot_cook_x-bike_008.jpg

Accutrax sounds like the best to me tho ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Slings came with their own steel unicrown fork, adorned with a gentle rake, built of Tange blades.

Finding a fork that matches the original design would be a bit of a project as there are not too many running around anymore. Would not be hard to duplicate, but there should be numerous options available.

One thing to keep in mind Jez is to check out the original rake and trail figures for the Sling, as you'll need to keep fairly close for optimal handling.

cheers,

rody

Has to be straight legged to match the straight lines in the frame (visually).
These forks were made for my Bonty in 94 by Mr Fuquay. Still going strong.

Attachments

• Ben-n-Sling.jpg
    Ben-n-Sling.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 598
some of us tall people have to!! Need risers to get height - hence stem on that bike too. And we want bar ends just like you. ;-)

Latest posts

Back