Bike/parts Collection Assistance Thread

I'm down near Al but his back might stop him at times so could help out.Have contact with reps all over s/west in bike shops.jm.

I can do Barnsley, Wakefield, Sheffield area, got car, access to small medium boxes through work, but would have to pay our courier charges if it was far. :) Can we produce a map perhaps to help?

I live in Redditch and work in Solihull, so add me down as being able to help in these areas.

Can collect and ship on bikes or parts.

I'm happy to collect locally- Bath, Corsham, West Wiltshire, possibly further afield. I have a van and can pack goods for shipment- even ship them if necessary as we have a contract with a courier. PM me if I can help.

Bikeshop based in Newbury, berkshire (from new year onwards) happy to be an ebay delivery point & collection / drop off point. Also offering a great service & time to retrobikers :)
Cristian - Supernova cycles.

I'm happy to collect anything in the Cambridge area and can arrange wrapping provided my costs are covered should you want to a courier to collect it :)

Message for the admin,

Can you update my assistance profile please. i'm no longer int he reading area.

I'm in wandsworth, london so can help out from there if anyone needs it.

I need a bit of USA help - I've an item to be shipped from the USA to the UK but the seller won't post to the UK; they will send to a USA address... so I was wondering if anybody can help me out and receive the item and forward it on to me? I will of course cover all your costs for arranging shipping from the USA to the UK - anybody up for helping a fellow Retrobiker? :D

(also posted in the USA for sale thread)

Back