Baiku of biking failiure...

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Mountain Baiku tonight.

Phone call.

Cross Baiku now.

Rapidly re-arm different bike like the Jap planes in the 'Battle of Midway'. Waste a lot of time. Change outfits repeatedly. End up packing offerings for different temperatures. Phone dead. Ok, no phone. Train ticket at work, ok, take cash. Saddle bag covering quite essential rear light. Ok, ditch saddle bag and take one outfit. Depart garage late. Just enough time for an hour loop over the Downs and back on the 8.06pm train for Spooks and pizza. Get 1 mile down the road and realise I am woefully under garmented. Seriously cold. No chance of another 50mins of this without developing pneumonia. Head back. 2 mile ride for an hour of faffing. Not worth it. Waste of the evening. Put shoes back on shelf and eat a twix. Clearly would have been the best ride of my life too.

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 654
Just one of those evenings. It's a nightmare when this thought procces strikes. :(
I get so :evil: but it happens to me.

My Baiku last night night. Ride home half way got told off by a roadie for going past him too close. What a 'merchant banker' that's cycling in London every body takes each other close, live with or get off your bike and take a bus.
Spent the rest of the ride home racing through the traffic with him. So a bloody good work out and got home 5 mins quicker :D :cool:

Back