This year's first sunshine Vol.2.

fdoc

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Oupps,here's another lady-bike: a 1995-96 Kästle Trekking SE ridden by my elder daughter. Even this cycle wears its history on itself: there were tough years...
Spec:the bike was assembled at Atala(Italy),Tange-tubing frame(made in Taiwan,designed in USA)and fork, ITM(ItalManubri) steel-stem and alu handlebar,Spongebob-ringer :) Shimano STX SpecEdition canti brakes-cables-crankset-front/rear derailleurs and chain,Shimano 7-speed casette(changed 2 years ago,the original became badly worn),Sachs-Maillard plus(made in France) front/rear hubs@skewers,Rigida eyleted double-wall alu-rims,at the moment cheap Kenda tyres and tubes,Kästle alu seatpost and binding,SelleRoyal gel saddle.Good bike,rides nice,withstands hard usage.

Attachments

• jan.8 h.jpg
    jan.8 h.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 1,040
  • jan.8 g.jpg
    jan.8 g.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 1,039
  • jan.8 f.jpg
    jan.8 f.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 1,040
  • jan.8 e.jpg
    jan.8 e.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 1,040
2 more pics

French job on an Italian job...

Attachments

• jan.8 j.jpg
    jan.8 j.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 1,033
  • jan.8 i.jpg
    jan.8 i.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 1,033
You what would be great? If you gave us the source of the Spongebob Bell, I think it's horrible to withhold that info in the first place. Don't you see how I'm suffering here?! :cry:

SpongeBob bell

:LOL:
Well,it wasn't an accident,that THE bell is shown on the picture. This is my daughter's favourite component of her bike...

Back