Trimble with the Big 'M'

Nice job with the upside down fitting. How much did you end up filing out?

A good way of securing the hose is heat shrink pipe costs about 50p a foot and comes in various colours

If that will be your main offroad machine, then fit a matching Magura on the front too.

The ability to stop should never be underestimated ;)

exbiker":nwr8bh0w said:
Nice job with the upside down fitting. How much did you end up filing out?

About 2mm at most. These Mag's date from approx 2000. So still fairly recent by our 'retro' standards

stew-b":37y86qby said:
do you have the xt u brake for sale now? i need one :(

Sorry that was snapped up ages ago. Good demand for the ol XT-U and their not that expensive either

Good to see some snaps of one of the many trimbles your hoarding ;),

when can we see the rest :?:

The black will be ready soon. The yellow ????? Lack of money is holding it up need Approx £900 to complete
Plus i really would like to buy a road bike (jez's Klein 'Moonrise') But money is the problem. Then i would stop riding the black Trimble to work and put XT-R on it.
Once credit cards payed off and saved some cash. Then out in the market place again :D

Lookin good Tony!

Out of interest, is there any particular reason you didn't use one of the hose guide things which attach to existing cable guides?

May not look as clean, but that is the route I went on the Pace for Maguras and you hardly notice them.

Might have save yer paintwork as well!!

I'm sure the reason is they wouldn't fit or something like that...!

:idea: B3 could machine you some up to fit your bottle bosses, they would look just like the one already fitted :idea:

Back