Dunkers big bad build thread

the uni(f)eck'er nice one I will bring the bars unless you want me to post them? I have a rudd stem if you want to- it was the one I had on it originally?

unibombersnow-1.jpg

aye just bring the bars gazz please :cool: not the stem , i'm gona get one of those hinged syncros jobbies :LOL:

Im just waiting on a CK 1 1/8"-1" headset conversion kit,its been sitting in customs since the third.Hope that doesn't mean bad news and im going to be hit with charges :?

dyna-ti":1eyckqnx said:
Im just waiting on a CK 1 1/8"-1" headset conversion kit,its been sitting in customs since the third.Hope that doesn't mean bad news and im going to be hit with charges :?

big panicy andy :LOL: :LOL: don't worry they'll just be over run there :D

clockworkgazz":2qtndt0d said:
the uni(f)eck'er nice one I will bring the bars unless you want me to post them? I have a rudd stem if you want to- it was the one I had on it originally?

unibombersnow-1.jpg

thats nice , i'm tempted to throw my sids on it just now :LOL:

handled really well with 80mm up front but would you not just be adding weight Eck? Those p bones are insane light are they not?

Went out on the 29 er and it is was great in the snow and ice, just the beast for dunkers- big tires- low pressure- heavy bike.

Glad we are all going super light WW with thin tires- they are so right for these conditions :roll: :LOL:

My project bikes no light and for safeties sake I'm no drilling it so no need to worry about skinny v fat tyres, probably go with 2.1's :LOL: Anyway target weights only sub 30 lbs and that can be achieved merely by SS'ing it. How much under i can achieve is the challenge.

Progress so far is all cable stops/guides are gone, some of the roughest paint and decals gone. New bright orange rattlecan paint job commenced which'll no be good but at least uniform :roll:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back