1998 univega ram930 tripple disc

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
not 100% this is a 98 but as far as i know it is :? it's going to be my run about bike / workhorse :cool:

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

and the twin front brakes :D
IMG_0381.jpg

still have a wee bit to do to it before i'm happy with it but thought i'd put some pictures up anyway :D

oooooooooooooh double disc brakes. :shock: :LOL:

what size bolt is used for the calipers, M5 or M6.

those are like Z1 bombers, right?

.... and could you pls post some close up photos of the adapter to attach caliper to the forks, LH side only.

02gf74":1a1w52nw said:
oooooooooooooh double disc brakes. :shock: :LOL:

what size bolt is used for the calipers, M5 or M6.

those are like Z1 bombers, right?

.... and could you pls post some close up photos of the adapter to attach caliper to the forks, LH side only.

the bolts are m5 with 5mm allen key heads :cool: and yes these are 1996 z1's ;)

Hows the ride? Quite a range of sussers you've got now!

it rides quite good :D the wide bars are nice too :D

the front brakes quite good tbh and it has nice tyres gazz ;) (anything wider and i need to deflate the tyre or take a caliper off to get the wheel off) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

come to think about it , i do have a set of 235 maxxis high rollers sitting doing nothing :twisted:

A nice addition. The ram's ride nicely and are pretty solid. That front disc set up is mental. i love it everytime i see it :D

wow sweet ride :cool:
you need matching calipers though!!

'so you want to order 3 brakes'
'yes sure do, im a man and a half you see, got 3 arms' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How much travel does the frame have? Looks like there are plenty of options for mounting the shock and tuning the ride.

sam_white":345rdtb9 said:
How much travel does the frame have? Looks like there are plenty of options for mounting the shock and tuning the ride.

i have no idea but the shock can pretty much go anywhere on the rear :LOL: i've done a few miles on it and it's alright :cool: i'm putting 2 new discs on the front just now (not that it needs it) and i'll get a 20mm+ adaptor on the rear to bring it upto a 160mm rear disc :D

Back