The best ride you did in 2010

Highlights in the UK have to be HONC, Mountain Mayhem and OWMBTC.

Abroad has to be cycling with Marcin (Skolioza) from his home into the centre of Cracow - one of the most beautiful cities I have visited but most of all a great example of how Retrobike transcends countries, age and gender! I have some amazing friendships with folk I never would have met but for Retrobike!

Attachments

• Crackow1.jpg
    Crackow1.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 1,553
Easy, the coast to coast ride I had with the MacRetro Crew. Ardgay to Oban and back. There were loads more but that one was Epic! :D

Thanks again guys :D

its been a great year.....retrobike rides have been the strong point with all of my all time best rides.

loved the snow ride with Gil and Dr S on my dekerf.....

30012010363.jpg

sherwood pines was awesome fun, loved the bar wide gaps in the thick pine forest, fast flowing and very little hills......i rode it on my Jones.

06062010877.jpg

top one for me, for the views and weather alone........let alone the epic ride.......ambleside tunnel run on my pace RC200........

17042010694.jpg

17042010698.jpg

17042010712.jpg

Like si says the ambleside ride was awsome and so the three peaks was next followed by my Roman lakes ride as its nice to see people enjoying your local trailes .
I just hope I can attend more this year, they are a real good day out.

For me it would have to be Paris-Roubaix. Always a favourite. That's for organised rides.
But the nicest ride of the year was a ride I had by my self in the provence on my road bike. Early in the season. Mistral blowing the wrong way (for me at least) and still managing 110 km without any problem. Had to really push the whole day to keep up a decent speed. Really felt like I was getting back in shape, and that I could conquer the world. Fantastic feeling.

Back