i need your help, i want your encouragement/abuse etc!

im lucky if i get out every other week myself this time of year.

i was out on bank hol monday, maybe get out if im lucky one day this weekend, but if work is on, im doing that instead...and my job is like this until march time when the gas escapes die down.

:roll:

lumos2000":28o98jg4 said:
last week my wife decided to lay down the law, to cut a long story short ive been told to get out the house on saterdays and go for ride while she gets on with the housework :shock:, not being one to argue i decided to do as she said.
so if you find youself at a lose end jonnyboy come and drag me out the house, my misses will be gratefull. :D

expect a pm at some point ;) got 3 nights to do now, just off in a mo. :(

I have not been on a meaningful ride for at least four weeks....fell off last time and cracked some ribs :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

Stay in and drink beer like me.....much nicer :p

Why would you want to go out and get all dirty anyway .....yuck :p

Only freaks ride in the winter :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've bloody asked you twice this week to come out and had nothing back :roll:
And I thought we were friends too :cry:
It must just be me then I suppose..... my place at 08:30 Sunday, if you fancy the Purbecks, and no excuses! :LOL:

jonnyboy666":80sxs3zf said:
and remember I NEED YOU TO ENCOURAGE OR SHOUT AT ME TO GET OUT ON THE BIKE!! :LOL:

Oi pussy, get the frig out on your bike or give it to a proper biker who knows what peddles do and does it..and if that frightens you.. then give it to me..for free....now get off ya flippin backside and get out there ya wet lettuce

* I hope that wasn't to harsh*? :LOL:

marin man":80sxs3zf said:
Only freaks ride in the winter :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you called? :p

makster":svmjf284 said:
I've bloody asked you twice this week to come out and had nothing back :roll:
And I thought we were friends too :cry:
It must just be me then I suppose..... my place at 08:30 Sunday, if you fancy the Purbecks, and no excuses! :LOL:

twice? i thought it was once? 830am and an hour away on a sunday morning? as in after a saturday night? you must be mad!!! :LOL:

just finished 2 days and 3 nights, so hopefully should be about for some riding . . . . but 8.30? :shock: :shock:

The hardest part about getting motivated to go riding is getting out the front door. Just get out and ride you fat git.

Think you need some abuse for taking out your summer road bike in the depths of winter. Cosmics in this weather, sheesh.

Back