98 z2 lights £50 ono on gumtree

Cheers for the link Eck, a real bargain and in great nick as it turns out. Better than the photos.

A truly horrendous colour though!

And oddly about 2 minutes walk from my front door. At least now I know who owns the Nissan Micra covered with bike stickers.

Tazio":2hfhnvk0 said:
Cheers for the link Eck, a real bargain and in great nick as it turns out. Better than the photos.

A truly horrendous colour though!

And oddly about 2 minutes walk from my front door. At least now I know who owns the Nissan Micra covered with bike stickers.

tell me you gave him £40 ? they go really well with those green clockwork frames :cool:

glad someone on here got them :cool: :cool: :cool: but did you ask if he had any more retro bits for sale ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Nah, gave him the full £50. But as I said they are in great nick. Definitely no more retro parts, he seemed a bit baffled that anyone should want such short travel forks. And be happy with the fact that they don't do huge travel.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
No cash for a frame. However I may have to rethink my paint job. Black may have gone and has possibly been replaced with a British Racing Green metallic.

The Ken":15s4ez0v said:
or the metallic blue from the decals or annodising would work too

I like the way you think. I think there is a Fiat blue not a million miles from it, or Ford blue.

Tazio, that wouldn't be the red micra on albert street would it?

If so i'm probably even closer to it that you. Lucky for you i've no money to spend on shiny stuff this month!

Rumble":zwfgwo45 said:
Tazio, that wouldn't be the red micra on albert street would it?

If so i'm probably even closer to it that you. Lucky for you i've no money to spend on shiny stuff this month!

That's the one! :D

I have a feeling the owner stuffs it full with a bike that's probably worth a lot more than the car.

Latest posts

Back