1st 98+ botm nomintaions please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup.

Rigid, Flite & maguras. Floats my boat as a modern retro. As apposed to Shamus' Tracer which falls foul of my earlier comment on not really wanting to look at stuff that can be replicated (or bettered...the cranks have scratches on them!) through the use of CRC and a credit card. Nice bike though, do STW have a BOTM type thread?

Dr S":2tj1bezq said:
Game over.

:cool:

It should be although I fear it may not. That groovy rules.

For whoever it was who said their CRC special wasn't 'run of the mill' and was a 'bit special' check the groovy and recalibrate your parameters.

Guess I may as well throw this into the mix..

2005 25th anniversary Rocky Mountain Blizzard. Not looking it's best I'm afraid - covered in post ride mud :p

IMG_1213.jpg

Photo is a bit pants too..

John":1st86fzu said:
Dr S":1st86fzu said:
Game over.

:cool:

It should be although I fear it may not. That groovy rules.

For whoever it was who said their CRC special wasn't 'run of the mill' and was a 'bit special' check the groovy and recalibrate your parameters.

3 comments there 1 true the other 2 completely made up by your self John!!
I did not buy it from CRC also who said anything about being a bit special???
and yes ill stick by what i say its not run of the mill, what do you expect me to do buy a frame and chop it up!? Or buy a groovy for my AM use? i have verious bikes retro and modern and you seem to have a big problem with my modern bike being entered into a MODERN BOTM, am i not understanding the rules??? or are you just picking on as many people as you can because your entry has had a real slating by many people

graham1975":39fbqiis said:
3 comments there 1 true the other 2 completely made up by your self John!!
I did not buy it from CRC also who said anything about being a bit special???
and yes ill stick by what i say its not run of the mill, what do you expect me to do buy a frame and chop it up!? Or buy a groovy for my AM use? i have verious bikes retro and modern and you seem to have a big problem with my modern bike being entered into a MODERN BOTM, am i not understanding the rules??? or are you just picking on as many people as you can because your entry has had a real slating by many people

You've got me there Graham. I sobbed myself to sleep last night because you thought my run of the mill (available from Halfords of course) Indy Fab 'looked a bit naf'.

Anyhow stop getting defensive and prissy about your focus or whatever it is. I have no problem with your bike (as Kaiser said it looks like it great fun) or any other modern bike. I was simply interested as to why you felt it 'not run of the mill'. Seems to me you couldn't give a good answer.

Let's stop spamming this thread up and get back to the bikes!

"Let's stop spamming this thread up and get back to the bikes!"

yes please :)

all the bikes entered so far, are in my opinion, very worthy of a place in this comp.

bit confused by the conflict tbh.

graham, i can see that its not an off the peg bike, but may be if you set up a thread detailing the spec and reasons why you chose the parts you did, a few people may understand how you came to what is a fine looking conclusion.

on a final point for today, i always though that comments on the bikes entered should be of more of a critiquing nature than anything else?

I was going to enter my RC300 but as we already have one of those I'll save it for later ;)

Instead I'll enter this. My plastic fantastic cheque book special, 2009 Ibis Mojo SL.

20100622-P1000377.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back