Hope disc timeline

Rod_Saetan":2ny0z79k said:
No sorry, I meant the hub is a bolt on, and uses a bolt either side that sits in a recessed cap that tightens on the outside of the dropout, I only have one, and its a bit rough.

Pretty sure it is just an m5 standard bolt if it is the bolt I think it is... just don't use ally ones

img_0066_201.jpg

you need a 9mm through axle for that - I use a specialized one but any fit.

You also need either the caliper mount or a spacer, I got a basic axle spacer and a couple of washers for free from my lbs for when I don't have the caliper mounted.

Rod_Saetan":22y1876v said:
big.eck":22y1876v said:
i don't have the spacers but i might have something else whic looks almost the same ;)

i mean:

∆∆∆ yes.

i was thinking you still had the axle :oops: theres a few 9mm through axles on the market , all should fit :cool: if it was just the spacers i was gona see about using a set of these > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Halo-Hex-Key-Skew ... 1e5f9a4416 and just drilling the center hole to take an m5 bolt :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
your 5mm drill will be wider than those "axels" eck - they are standard QR size - got a set for miniKen :)

Just realised what you mean :oops: - they might not even need drilled, if I was at home I'd try it out for you.

The Ken":3iw36715 said:
your 5mm drill will be wider than those "axels" eck - they are standard QR size - got a set for miniKen :)

Just realised what you mean :oops: - they might not even need drilled, if I was at home I'd try it out for you.

ave got one sitting in the cave i'll never use so i don't mind drilling it :twisted: :LOL:

Back