Hope disc timeline

i've got a couple of spare front discs and splined spiders plus a front blue ti-glide :D looking for a caliper for it just now :cool:

Dont suppose anyone has any spare caps/bolts for the the hubs do they, or know of a suitable replacement, Hope dont do them, the LBS thought they had some but cant locate the box and Im kinda struggling here!

Rod_Saetan":1dwco05p said:
Dont suppose anyone has any spare caps/bolts for the the hubs do they, or know of a suitable replacement, Hope dont do them, the LBS thought they had some but cant locate the box and Im kinda struggling here!

If you mean rotor bolts and the countersunk ones at that, then just use standard bolts,i have for ages without problem.
and theyre the modern torx fit :D

No sorry, I meant the hub is a bolt on, and uses a bolt either side that sits in a recessed cap that tightens on the outside of the dropout, I only have one, and its a bit rough.

Rod_Saetan":t9vgytkh said:
No sorry, I meant the hub is a bolt on, and uses a bolt either side that sits in a recessed cap that tightens on the outside of the dropout, I only have one, and its a bit rough.

is it the bolt itself or the big spacer thing ?

i have a mk 2 front hub (i think) but the disc side axle is in line with the rotor. is this right or am i missing a bit?

jamabikes":3w2gsqmw said:
i have a mk 2 front hub (i think) but the disc side axle is in line with the rotor. is this right or am i missing a bit?

put a picture up and i'll let you know :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back