Alpinestars 1991 CroMega LX

HarryCrumb

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It has come to the stage where I need to reduce the fleet once more and I have gone for the bike which gets little/no use. The frame is too big really for me and has only been off road once ridden by me.

P8180015.jpg

please click here for the build thread

Seat tube measurements are top-centre 19.5" and centre-centre 18"

Top tube measurements are just a touch over 21.5"

Standover height at the point of the A of Alpinestars is 30"

I want £170 ono for the complete bike posted in two boxes via UPS(one box for wheels and one for the frame) so the paint won't get bashed, I paid £100 for it collected and I have added quite a few LX parts as you will see to upgrade the group to LX M550 status (cantis nos,chainset/rings, rear mech).

I could stretch to £155.00 posted in one (well packed) box if this temps anyone, and for £165.00 I will throw in a pair of LX M550 hubs with decals present but no rear axle/bearings (easily swapped out with other hub)

any questions please ask here or PM

Seat tube measurements are top-centre 19.5" and centre-centre 18"

Top tube measurements are just a touch over 21.5"

That's very tidy indeed, :cool: :cool: :cool: and if I wasn't having a massive life-changing clearout myself, I'd bite your hand off for it.

All the best with the sale.

GT-Steve":ek7wtbvo said:
That's very tidy indeed, and if I wasn't having a massive life-changing clearout myself, I'd bite your hand off for it.

Cheers, it's the one I brought to the Old World display in the summer.

HarryCrumb":22ris9at said:
GT-Steve":22ris9at said:
That's very tidy indeed, and if I wasn't having a massive life-changing clearout myself, I'd bite your hand off for it.

Cheers, it's the one I brought to the Old World display in the summer.

Thought it was.... It really is a stunner... ;) :cool:

Back