Orange Clockwork (94) - Finished at last

Photo update now I have fitted the syncros stem (thanks for helping me source this guys).

I also bought a beautiful venhill cnc drilled chainring that I was hoping to fit, but it was 110 BCD and the 737s are compact - Doh! It would have looked great :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_2375.JPG
    IMG_2375.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 2,866
  • IMG_2376.JPG
    IMG_2376.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 2,866
BobCatMax":yto7x27v said:
very nice mate

Would love to put something together for my missus like this one :D
I wish it was bigger as I love the way that it has turned out. All I need now (I think) are some purple or black chain ring bolts to tie it all together.

Very nice Ian,
I'm hopefully going to do something similar with a 17" Evo2 - for my daughter - as she's growing out of her 15" one pretty quickly.

Do you like the Cannibals? I'm not wowed by them.

Carge":2r82akdo said:
Very nice Ian,
I'm hopefully going to do something similar with a 17" Evo2 - for my daughter - as she's growing out of her 15" one pretty quickly.

Do you like the Cannibals? I'm not wowed by them.
I'll be honest and say I've never ridden them, they came with the bike when I bought it. What do you see as the problem with them, will be useful to know as if/when I do ride it (though it is a little small) I can see if I agree.

Funny that, my Cannibals came on my wife's bike - and they might be going back on there!

I usually ride Smokes/Darts or Specialized UmmaGumma ShockMaster/ProControl.

I just thought the Cannibal on the front washed out a bit - and the rear wasn't as sure-footed as I thought it might be

That's Looking Very Sweet Ian!!! A man after my own heart ref the understated 737 build...

Purple chainring bolts!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Back